Job title: APAC MS Business Analyst
The Business Analyst will be responsible for providing reporting and analytical support for APAC Merchant Support team. The Analyst’s responsibilities will consist mainly of creation and tracking of key performance indicators as well as detailed reporting and analysis and recommendations of projects, processes, and products specific to MS leadership and MS team. Also would expect to have fundamental project management skills and good communication skills to engage with different stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Support the analytic needs of APAC MS team by creating reporting utilities for functional areas, monitoring shared infrastructure performance, analyzing results, and working with cross-functional teams
2. Create and deliver solutions leveraging and extending existing Business Intelligence infrastructure with metric governance and enterprise solutions in mind
3. Improve and streamline processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve accuracy and value
4. Assist internal customers with acceptance and adoption of implemented solutions
5. Prepare and deliver strategic analysis, recommendations and findings to management, executive staff and key stakeholders; must have strong presentation skills
6. Excellent reporting and business analytic skills.
7. Basic knowledge and experience in SQL and RDBMS technology,
8. Problem solving skills and ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported and resolved in a timely manner
9. Rapidly and effectively adapt to highly dynamic and aggressive work environment.
10. Participate in special projects as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
11. Foster a positive and cooperative attitude with all company employees.