1. Be supervisor in risk analytics of retail loan risk management, including routine report and ad-hoc risk analysis, risk infrastructure( decision engine, anti-fraud system, datamart, scorecard, provision model, etc.) maintenance, risk strategies implementation, and other risk analytics and risky event countermeasuring supports.
2. Maintain retail risk policies, routinely review and propose risk policy change.
3. Risk strategy review and implementation.
4. Other matters assigned by the company.
5. Domestic / oversea business trip according to company requirement.
1. University degree with Statistics, Mathematics, Computer software programming, Financial engineering or equivalent major.
2. Strong logical thinking ability and language skills,Skilled use of office software.
3. Skilled Excel skills and basic SAS programing skills are necessary, R skills are prefered.
4. Experience in retail banking and Fluent English is prefered.